Don Goad, 815-648-2307
"We work for the people of Greenwood Township to keep your roads clean and safe year round."
Services provided by the Greewood Township Road District
- Plow snow and spread ice control on over 90 lane miles of township roads, including 11 subdivisions.
- Maintain, patch, and repair township roads, shoulders, ditches, and bridges.
- Resurface township roads.
- Mow along township right-of-way.
- Maintain culverts along township roads.
- Maintain, repair, and replace warning, informational, and regulatory signs and posts.
- Provide street lighting in major intersections where the Highway Comissioner and the public deem necessary.
- Trim and remove trees and branches that interfere with safe vehicle operation and/or visibility.
- Save taxpayers money with intergovernmental agreements.
- Sweep up loose gravel and debris on township roads, as well as the removal of dead animals.
- Issue permits for installation of driveways and culverts, new utilities and overweight vehicles.